Our Admission Process
Our Admission Process is simple and straight forward
- Client is either picked up by our van or dropped of by the guardians from whichever point.
- Once at The Retreat, the client is subjected to a search, this search is necessary for the clients well being and that of other residents.
- Once the search is complete, the client fills any necessary forms (i.e. declaration of valuables, treatment agreement form, intake evaluation).
- The Client is then issued with a file no and proceeds on to the designated room.
- At this point the guardian sits with the Clinical Services Manager to get a brief on the programs to help them better understand the process.
We do not discriminate based on a person’s referral source or prior treatment history.NHIF members, their spouses and/or children are covered to a maximum of Kshs.30,000 per year. Civil Servants are fully covered for the entire treatment program period.
For further information regarding payments, kindly contact our offices.